Friday, December 24, 2010

Hobos and Highschoolers

I love hobos. They are our 'unsung' heros. They are the only people who can live on their own and be self-sufficient in their own hobo-y way. My good friend (lets call him Loser) loves hobos even more than me! He will converse with these mysterious creatures daily, or whenever he finds one. They call him 'the man' and 'cool' when he is not. He is a Loser.
A few months ago my mom, who is a nurse, did surgery on a poor hobo. Why? Because some vicious teens beat up this melancholy man for pure joy. So I say to you teens, how would you like it if I brutalized you to the point of hospitalization? I bet you wouldn't like it very much at all! So lay off the hobos for pete's sake!

*my friend Loser isn't an actual loser, he is very cool (usually) its just a joke we have*

No comments:

Post a Comment