Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hot Hollywood Actors!

I think I've been blogging long enough to do this. And what do you expect? I'm a girl! Here are some of the choice boys of the cinema:
1. Chris Riggi (played Jacob White in 'Vampires Suck')
waaaayyy cuter than Taylor Lautner! Look at those abs!

2. Matt Lanter (played Edward Sullen in 'Vampires Suck')
a bit of a baby face but still so cute!

3. James Marsden (played Corny Collins in 'Hairspray')
He can sing, he can dance, and he is a total dreamboat!

4. Mark Salling (plays Puck from 'Glee')
another triple-threat! plus he's a bad-boy, and who doesn't love that?!

5. Jude Law (played Watson in 'Sherlock Holmes')
hot! and who doesn't love an accent???

6. Bradley Cooper (played Phil in 'The Hangover')
a little older but he's definitely still got it!

Thats my list for now! I'll be adding more later! Comment if you know any more!





1 comment: